Indianapolis Code Camp and other upcoming events

Tomorrow is the Indy Code Camp.  I'll be doing my WPF for Developers presentation again that I first did at the Central Ohio Day of .NET.  I've been tweaking the presentation this week based on the feedback I received from the first one (thanks to everyone who responded).  I'm looking forward to doing the updated version. 

I'll also be doing my WPF presentation at the upcoming Cleveland Day of .NET  (May 17).  And at the West Michigan Day of .NET (May 10), I'll be doing my presentation on Pragmatic Software Architecture and the Role of the Architect.  I'll also be doing my software architecture presentation at the Cincinnati Programmers' Guild meeting on May 21.  If you'd like to see my architecture presentation, I'd recommend you come check out the guild.  I think it will be a great venue for this type of presentation, because it is normally a small group, and this presentation benefits from a lot of group discussion.

I also got another piece of great news this week; I'll be speaking at DevLink (August 22-23, Murfreesboro, TN)!   Interestingly, I'm not sure what I'll be speaking about, since the email I received said I have been selected as a speaker, but not the session that was accepted.  Stay tuned for updates.

0 comments: (+add yours?)