Is this thing on?

So it’s been a while since I did a blog post.  I’m sure that many of you forgot that I was in your RSS reader, assuming you’re still using an RSS reader and not finding everything on Twitter.  Hopefully the fact that I was quiet didn’t get me deleted from those you follow.  If so, I guess you won’t be reading this.

For the rest of you: Hi!  Those of you who have seen me at user groups know that I didn’t drop off the face of the earth and now the rest of you know it too.  I could tell you that I’m going to do regular blog posts from now on, but I don’t like to lie.  But I will say that you’ll be hearing from me a little more frequently than once every eighteen months.

2 comments: (+add yours?)

Unknown said...

I've missed you Joey!

Joe Wirtley said...

Glad to know someone out there is listening. You inspired me to do another blog post.