User Group Update

My presentation at  the Cincinnati .NET Users Group on Pragmatic Software Architecture and the Role of the Architect went well last night.  I had some good feedback and we had some good discussion during and after the presentation.  One of the topics of conversation was software tools.  I mentioned Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems as a tool I use and like.  Enterprise Architect is a software modeling tool that supports UML.  At some point I'll try to write a longer review, but my short review is that I highly recommend Enterprise Architect as a powerful and reasonably priced modeling tool.  I've been using it for years.

And there's one more user group meeting tonight.  The Cincinnati Programmers' Guild will have a presentation on Artificial Humor by Julia Taylor, a University of Cincinnati Doctoral student.  For a little more information, check out this news item from UC.  It promises to be an entertaining topic.  I hope to see you there.

0 comments: (+add yours?)