Windows Developer Power Tools



I just received my contributor's copy of Windows Developers Power Tools in the mail! It's the first time I've seen my name in print on a book, which is kind of cool. Jim Holmes and James Avery gave me the chance to contribute to this encyclopedic reference on Windows developer tools and I ended up writing several articles on XML tools (At 1,263 pages it's quite the tome and deserves the encyclopedic adjective).

So after looking for my contributor bio, and my articles and my name in the index, I checked out the rest of the book. It's quite a collection of tools and I found myself diving into various articles with interest. The topics that initially grabbed my attention were Castle MonoRail, PicoContainer.NET, AnkhSVN, and WebXACT. There are 170+ free and open source tools described in a wide range of areas. Check it out when you have a chance.

0 comments: (+add yours?)